Last updated December 25, 2023
This privacy notice for Developmate ("Company," "we," "us," or "our"), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share ("process") your information when you use our Application ("The App"), such as when you:
- Download and use our mobile application (Valhalla Path), or any other application of ours (Services) that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU DISCLOSE TO US
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products, when you participate in activities on the App, or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the App, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
If you use our application(s), we also may collect the following information if you choose to provide us with access or permission:
- Geolocation Information. We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile
- Device type, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application(s), to provide certain location-based
- Services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our application(s), for troubleshooting, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Valhalla Path DO NOT:
- Handle non-public phonebook or contact information
- Contain anti-virus or security functionality, such as anti-virus, anti-malware, or security-related features
- Targets children
- Collects or links persistent device identifiers (e.g., IMEI, IMSI, SIM Serial #, etc.)
- Use ads
2. INFORMATION PROCESS
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To save or protect an individual's vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual's vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
3. STORING OF INFORMATION
For storing users' data we use secure Google Firebase. Thus the security of your data is guaranteed by Google. We are also constantly working on a variety of additional functions that can be used for secure storing your data.
We store information that you provide to our Services for 6 mouths, so that these Services were able to provide their services to you. If you delete your account, we will also remove your information. But please keep in mind: (1) removing this information from our servers and from storage may be delayed; (2) we can save this information if it is necessary for the rule of law, disputes resolution, or for the fulfillment of the conditions of our agreements.
To ensure the performance of our Services and providing you with our services, we store, process and transmit information at points located around the world (including outside of your country). Also, the information can be stored on the devices you use to access our Services.
4. LEGAL BASE
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e., consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
5. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
6. TERM OF KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than 6 months.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The App may link to third-party websites, online services, or mobile applications and/or contain advertisements from third parties that are not affiliated with us and which may link to other websites, services, or applications. Accordingly, we do not make any guarantee regarding any such third parties, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the use of such third-party websites, services, or applications. The inclusion of a link towards a third-party website, service, or application does not imply an endorsement by us. We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties. Any data collected by third parties is not covered by this privacy notice. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, services, or applications that may be linked to or from the Services.
You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
8. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
9. NOTICE UPDATES
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it.